Location: Miami, FL or remote.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a premier team in a fast-paced and intellectually stimulating environment. We are seeking an individual with a sharp, analytical mind, and a passion for research.
The Director will be responsible for designing and implementing a research program focused on cybercrime and the criminal underground. The Director will oversee the full lifecycle of intelligence production – from collection to analysis and through reporting. The Director will perform the following duties:
- Identify and evaluate new data sources informing the “latest and greatest” cybercrime trends.
- Define research priorities.
- Conduct primary and secondary research on “open” sources as well as the Darknet, Deep Web, and other restricted information sources.
- Collaborate with internal colleagues and third-parties engaged in related research and data collection.
- Produce insights on the latest trends in cybercrime from open, restricted, and proprietary data sources through written intelligence products.
- Write and edit research reports and deliverables.
- Regularly engage with clients to present intelligence and make recommendations.
- Present at industry events and conferences.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- 5+ years of experience in cybercrime or threat intelligence research.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of interest in combating cybercrime.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- English language is required; Knowledge of Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, or other languages is a plus.
- Self-starter, can-do attitude.
- Familiarity with the “DarkNet”, “DeepWeb”, and other sources of cybercriminal activity on the Internet.
Location: Miami, FL.
Contact: Please send your CV to email@example.com