Intelligence Analyst (Miami)
The Analysts participate in the full lifecycle of intelligence production – from collection to analysis and through reporting. The Analysts will perform the following duties:
- Identify and evaluate new data sources.
- Conduct web-based research on “open” sources as well as the Darknet, Deep Web, and other restricted information sources.
- Develop and execute advanced analytics using our proprietary intelligence platform.
- Make fact-based assessments on a wide range of threats and risks affecting our clients.
- Generate intelligence reports and other deliverables.
- Regularly engage with clients to deliver intelligence and make recommendations.
- BA degree or analytical experience from military / intelligence agencies, or similar experience from private sector.
- Strong team and interpersonal skills along with the ability to work independently and achieve individual goals.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Skilled at WEBINT operations.
- High level of interest in combating cybercrime and fraud.
- Can-do attitude.
Location: Tel Aviv. We are also seeking candidates interested in relocation to Miami; for those with existing authorization to work in the USA.
Contact: Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org