& Office Manager
We are recruiting an HR specialist that will also manage our San Jose, Costa Rica office. This is an opportunity to join an agile, fast-growing company and work with a global, multicultural team in an awesome working environment. The HR & Office Manager will perform a wide variety of tasks, reporting directly to the CEO. The HR & Office Manager will manage recruiting efforts, oversee office and administrative matters, and work on special projects. This is a full-time role with a competitive base salary, annual bonus, and benefits.
The HR & Office Manager will perform a wide range of duties, from special strategic projects to ongoing management and administration. Some example duties include:
- Coordinate with company leadership to clearly define talent needs on a rolling basis.
- Recruit candidates for technical and non-technical positions.
- Lead the HR function for the company.
- Manage office and administrative operations in Costa Rica and other company locations.
- Work independently and within a team on special and ongoing projects.
- Act as project manager for special projects at the request of the CEO.
- Perform a broad variety of administrative tasks at the request of the CEO .
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- 3+ years of experience in HR, recruiting, and/or office management.
- Knowledge of HR issues such as benefits, payroll, time & attendance, leave management, worker’s compensation, etc.
- Fluent in English.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi task.
- Accounting experience would be a plus.
Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject line should read “HR Office Manager”