We are recruiting an experienced full stack web developer to join our application development team. We are committed to delivering a top quality web experience and workflow, and need a passionate professional to continue refining the vision and make it a reality. We expect the candidate will take the current vision and make it his/her own, and truly own the end-user experience on the web. Security is a primary requirement along with high quality design and ease of use for the end-users.
- Design and build a secure, compelling, end-user workflow and experience
- Evaluate and select the core technologies needed to deliver a secure, responsive, intuitive application
- Work closely with our front-end team to develop the necessary services, APIs, etc. to successfully drive the web experience.
- Constantly evolve and improve our end-user interface.
- Deliver a consistent, reliable, performant, external API
- Work with an agile team to solve problems and deliver results.
- Lead the technology selection and application architecture as appropriate for new applications.
- Work closely with the front-end engineering team to ensure coordinated APIs are developed.
- Full stack web application development using proven technology stack.
- Evaluating and utilizing frameworks for front end development, such as Angular, React, jQuery.
- Manage the optimization, and bundling of our framework/libraries using tools like Backpack, NodeJS scripts.
- Maintaining and extending the projects testing suite, both Unit and Integration tests
- Expertise in NodeJS, ExpressJS, the Express Middleware pattern.
- Experience with NoSQL Database Adapters like mongoose, elasticsearchjs, etc.
- Experience building Resource Oriented HTTP REST APIs
- Expertise in REST/JSON/AJAX.
- Experience with agile development and version control systems.
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to operate independently as part of a distributed team.